Saratoga Scripts... Wxreport -Solved. Thank you all!

Hi. Hello. Thanks to your help and I don’t know how I did it, but I succeeded. Does Saratoga work!!! I’m testing it in localhost with Xampp before transferring it to public. To complicate my life and since I really like it I’m trying to install the Wxreport script from this downloaded forum. For the moment it does not work indeed it does not appear right in the dashboard, there is no curtain where I can recall its functions. I searched the web for a long time and I could not find any guide about it. Do not laugh but I just uploaded the zip file to the server and unpack it and follow the instructions of the creator of the file. What am I missing? Thank you

Do you get any error messages? What version of PHP are you using?

I think this script gets your data from Weather Underground. Is your history at Weather Underground, too?

No error message. For the moment, given my first experience of creating online site, I am working in localhost with Xampp. The problem is that after inserting the script files into the server folder and executing the creator’s instructions, no installed script commands appear in the dashboard of my virtual and working site in the menu. I don’t think it’s Weather Underground. I work with WD. I send the link so that you can see what we are talking about.

1 Like

If I explained myself wrong, I mean that the new application is not present in the navigation bar.

You may need to add it to the flyout-menu.xml (carefully).

Bad news for me. Please can you show me on the web a guide to change the flyout-menu.xml? Thank you

Thank you very much. I had seen this page but I wasn’t sure it was the right one. I will have fun, maybe until dawn. :grin:

Ah, sorry, I am wrong. :slightly_frowning_face:

So Razor16 have you got wxreport working on your local server ok

Yes, I succeeded! I thank everyone in particular Ktrue… I’m having fun. I saw your site is beautiful my compliments. :grinning:

1 Like