Meteotemplate - new free website template

yes, I was going to suggest having the time :slight_smile:

True, I should have added that. Btw. Brian, do you think round gauges for wind would be better? Like the humidity/pressure ones?

personally I think yes :slight_smile:

OK, I will make new versions in the future with this as well.

Or maybe add the option in the settings…on my side i prefer 23.6 instead of 24 :wink:

what do you mean 23.6 instead of 24?

My bad…i taught you guys were talking about rounded numbers :roll:

Hi Jachym

Still no luck :roll:

Re-downloaded live gauges set clientraw path, still same issue. Gauges dont show. #-o
http://www.ulsteinvikweather.com/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php

Also a error file is created with thees errors:
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rainD in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 236
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rainM in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 244
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rainY in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 252
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: windRange in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 1072
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: windRange in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 1073
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: windRange in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 1078
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: gustRange in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 1113
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: gustRange in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 1114
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: gustRange in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 1119

I really think it is all because of your server, several reasons for that:

1. I have never seen the page load so slow… even the icons, which are 10kb each are basically being loaded “gradually” (you see the image uncovering from top to buttom)
  2. the script works for other people, so it cannot be a bug in the script
  3. your update script sends this “{“temp1”:“0.0”,“temp2”:“0.0”,“hum”:“92”,“press”:“0.0”,“rain”:“0.0”,“rainM”:“0.0”,“rainY”:“0.0”,“rainrate”:“0.0”,“solar”:“0.0”,“bearing”:“59”,“wind”:“0.0”,“gust”:“0.0”,“pressTrend”:null,“dewpoint”:“0.0”}”

So it is getting “some” data, my suspicion is that your server is simply so slow that it does not even save all the data in time so the clientraw.txt is either incomplete or loading the file by the update.php takes so long that it times out…

My only suggestion is really use an external hosting, this is going to be nightmare for you and you will only be getting more and more errors on the whole page.

Hi…i looked at the page and all the rest is loading normally on my side …only the gauges arent showing up for Bjorn…

When i right click on the image,i only see a blank square…if i do the same on mine,i get the full image

OK I am getting an error in the wind gauge for the limits. The parameter in settings.php, where you set the limits (range) for the wind gauge does not give any value to the gauge, can you copy your setting.php setting?

var meterWind = new RGraph.Meter({
					id: 'wind',
					min: ,
					max: ,

If i right click to see the source code ,i dont see the link for the image…if i do the same on mine then,i see the link for the created images…dunno if this help…

Oh never mind!

I think that this is related to the bug we discovered today at the wxforum.net. I have already fixed it and the updated version is available at meteotemplate.com in the normal plugin download section. Sorry about that. I think it is this. There was a bug if the user uses m/s for the wind units.

Try downloading the current file and replace all the indexes (no need to replace the settings and update, that can stay).

Sorry about that.

new indexes looks good to me…

BJORN…its working :smiley:

Hello gentlemen :lol:

Yees, now after download again its working :lol: So small bug there was, but ok now.

But still have a lot of error in logfile i see:

[04-Nov-2015 17:40:10 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rainD in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 236
[04-Nov-2015 17:40:10 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rainM in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 244
[04-Nov-2015 17:40:10 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rainY in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 252
[04-Nov-2015 17:40:28 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rainD in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index5.php on line 236
[04-Nov-2015 17:40:28 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rainM in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index5.php on line 244
[04-Nov-2015 17:40:28 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rainY in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index5.php on line 252
[04-Nov-2015 17:45:16 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rainD in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 236
[04-Nov-2015 17:45:16 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rainM in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 244
[04-Nov-2015 17:45:16 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rainY in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 252

My hosting is a pro premium from proisp.no, also dedicatet ip on pro server and speed. The best speed possible, one of the nordic best hosting companys. :wink:

That is weird, because it is telling you that the variable is undefined despite the fact it is actually working and the precipitation values are showed correctly… except that Norway is a bit more rainy so you need to set the maximum for your scale for annual precipitation higher than 750 :smiley:

LIVE GAUGES 2.0

I have received lot of positive feedback about the recently published Live Gauges plugin and also some interesting ideas. A new version is now available, which adds some of these as well as fixes some minor bugs. The plugins in version 2.0 are available for all the softwares - Weather Display, Cumulus and Meteobridge.

New in Live Gauges 2.0

- four brand new designs with slightly different layout and gauges for wind/gust

• four new layouts also include time of update
  • now fully responsive
  • bug fixes
  • optimization

In the demo at meteotemplate.com, you can try the new designs, which are index6.php, index7.php, index8.php and index9.php. Also, version index9.php at meteotemplate shows you what the gauges look like if you do not have a solar sensor.

Install and upgrade instructions are provided in the corresponding blog post.

DEMO: http://www.meteotemplate.com/template/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index6.php - please note: the demo uses dummy random data and the WD gauges, but it is exactly the same for the other SW. To see all versions simply view the demo and then replace index.php by index2.php, … , index9.php

Download: http://www.meteotemplate.com/web/plugins.php
Info/comments: http://meteotemplate.com/blog/?p=278

Nice job on the gauges…index9 is my preferred one :wink: