WebCam

Ok I have my pro 9000 setup and running with WD How do you make it save more than one file it over writes the image every 2 minutes?? There must be something I’m missing hard to run all day video with one photo?? :oops:

Have you been through this FAQ?

Where is step number 4 in that FAQ? I can find all the other numbers but #4 is missing?

Mark

Yes I read that do I need the animated gif setup for the all day video???

No, that just produces an animated gif of your video using the .gif images. The video is best using the .jpg images.

Thanks I’m trying to figure it out now!! #-o

Would anybody know why the overlay looks like it does it looks to be writing multiple layers and you can;t read the text???

http://www.n7xrd.tzo.com/wdisplay/web/wxlive.php

It’s not something like having the webcam putting one overlay on and then WD adding a second is it?

Looks like a double stamp of the overlay…

The only software I have installed is WD and the drivers for the Pro 9000 !!?

Have a look in the overlay page on webcamcapture and see if you have the same text in overlay “0” and overlay “1” (top left hand box, the overlay numbers are at the bottom of the text area). If you do then remove the text from one of them. :wink:

looks ok when just checking it now?

Yes I redid it we will see what happens not sure what was going on I can’t find the overlay 0 and overlay 1??

Is there A way to show the last image during daylight for the night time???

If you look at the overlay screen in webcamcapture, there’s a text area in the top left of the page, at the bottom of the text box there a “0” and up & down arrows (I think). These allow you to use different text overlays.
I’ll do a screen shot when I get home from work if you can’t find it and the re-do doesn’t work. :wink:

There is an option to only show during the day, it’s a tick box but can’t remember where it is off the top of my head.

OK I checked and only have one overlay set!

in the webcam upload in the ftp/internet setup
tick, update/upload day time only

Will this work even if I don’t upload? Appears to be working now! I did notice the cam disconected around 2 am until I hit restart around 5am… #-o