Weather Display Current Weather Incorrect In Program

Hi Folks I’m running an old Acurite 06014RM 5 in 1 station with Weather Display in Windows 7 (old laptop). Things have been fine for a long time but I’m noticing lately that the current weather icon in Weather Display is wrong constantly. Not sure where it’s pulling the data from (VIS?) & have gone through settings trying to get it to behave properly the way it used to. Any input is appreciated.
Thanks

I am not familiar with that station and not seeing a website this is just a guess.

If your station has solar then I believe the current conditions in daytime are set from the solar readings so has anything changed there?

Stuart

Hi Stuart, thanks for the reply! No solar sensor & nothing changed except recovering from a system crash but things were weird before that. Does VIS pull the current weather?

Sorry know nothing about VIS, however a system crash can corrupt files so start by checking the validity of log files and make sure all expected files are present and valid. Probably the crash has corrupted something.

Stuart