WDLive units?

Hi

Just downloaded the WDLive app onto my iPad and it’s working fine. However, whilst I use mainly metric units (deg C, mm for rain, hPa for pressure etc, like the UK met office I use kts for wind speed. (This is how my weather station is set and this uploads to the website etc no problem). So in setup I have set it to metric units but have the wind units as kts and yet it still displays the windspeed/gust as kmh. What am I doing wrong?

huh
that works OK here for the android version (as I use kts myself)
I will do a test on an apple device

i have tested on a iphone and its OK
try a restart of the app? (swipe up to close it completly)

Just realised this is the android thread lol must be my age! Anyhoo, nope, no matter what I set the wind speed units to they always show kmh if I have metric unites enabled. The clientraw.txt file is fine because it works perfectly well with FreshWDL and the setup in WD itself looks fine.

Hi. Just did a bit of tweaking and it appears that all is well if you leave it in the basic text display, works fine. However, if you switch to the alternative display it does not seem to recognise what wind units you have input and defaults to either metric or imperial regardless.

oh, you did not say that you are using the alternative display
you are right, I will look at fixing that soon

i have managed (lots of hoops) to update the iOS version re this units issue