wapdata help

i have just picked up my iphone and i am trying to get my wap page up and running, can someone explain how the wapdata.txt file is created, i have moved all the .php files into my wap folder on my page but cant figure out how to get the wapdata.txt file made, any help would be greatly appreciated

(my site is www.iamthebaron.com/wap/wapindex.php and my WD page is www.iamthebaron.com/live-weather.html)

You’ll want to place the wxlocal29.htm file in WDs \webfiles\ folder then WD will automatically create a wx29.htm file for you. Then I used Control Panel-Internet File Creation and Uploads (File #26) to rename and upload it.

• Jim

ok, so i have placed the wxlocal29.htm file to my wdisplay webfiles folder

i have gone to file#26 (this says wclocal4.htm) i changed the 4 to 29 (is this correct) ? but i cant see were i can rename the file and it does not seem to upload ? any ideas ?

Sometimes getting that set up can be confusing, but this FAQ http://discourse.weather-watch.com/t/10154 walks you through it.

• Jim

i have now got my wapdata.txt file being made every minute but i cant figure out how to get the file ftp up to my server - please help as i am so close

think i have got it working, problem is i need the units for temp to be in DegC any ideas ?

In wxlocal29 you’ll have to swap out the pertinent tags with those that you wish to do. Then in the script there are some "F"s to change to "C"s.

• Jim

%tempinusa%

what do i change this to to get DegC

ignore that last reply, got all my units sorted and its working apart from … my max and min temps are empty ?