VIZ Reader Not Behaving

Ver. 10.37s113

In Windows 10, when I exit WD the VIZ reader process doesn’t shut down and stays running…I have shut down the process in Task Manager.
This happens all the time…

Thanks guys…
Bany

that is because its a separate program to WD (I am not the author)
and so there is no way of WD being able to shut down that program

Then can you explain when I shutdown WD in windows 7 the VIZ process also shut down?
This only is only happening in Windows 10…

Thanks.

if WD does detect that the acurite.exe process is running in windows then it will try and kill that process on exit of WD
there might be differences in behaviour around those windows api functionality between w7 and w10

I don’t like having things run in the background using about 10 mb ram if they don’t need to be.
And I don’t particularly like having to shut them down every time I exit WD…

Can it be fixed so it shuts down properly when WD is shut down?
Thanks…

there is not much I can do sorry if its a limation by windows 10 that is not allowing to force the program to shut down

I have been using this program for years and it has always been buggy and lacks features found in modern programs like Un-Do option in case you change a setting and want to revert back easily.
I am attaching a screen shot of my WD display that I took this morning.
As you can see, it shows a maximum wind gust of 109 MPH at 12:48 PM and it’s only 9 AM now.
A max average of 100 MPH, which is completely crazy. The rainfall is all over the place and wrong.

This has been going on for months and I stopped a long a time ago of even trying to get support on these issues because any answers I get never solve the problems…
This is a new install on W10 and no settings were carried over from my W7 installation because it also happened on W7…

My Accurite display is correct so obviously WD is interpreting the data wrong and these observations in WD are not being sent to Weather Underground…They are getting the same data that is displayed on my Accurite console . Obviously, the data is being corrupted by WD but Weather Underground is getting the correct data from WD…

I am not a weather guru so I don’t change any settings in the program because I have no idea what I am looking…

Anyway, thanks for time…