Uploading data from wmr200 to computer

Billybob
same problems as me firstly have you looked at this thread I started:

http://discourse.weather-watch.com/t/37862

secondly before you start logging data you need to connect the Mr200 to the pc with wd installed and running, you can take this opportunity to apply any pressure/offsets you need and also set up your lat and long. Also ensure date format is the same i.e dd/mm/yyyy (uk) or mm/dd/yyyy and that your pc clock and Mr clock are in sync. When you plug in your Mr for the first time before you have collected data it puts a start point in wd that is referred to as the “Davis Download” this is the date from which WD recognises data from,if you have not done this it will only recognise data from the first time its plugged in so despite it apparently downloading data it will not save or display it as the programme ignores it. Once you’ve done this save and close wd and you should be good to go. Be aware that WD empties the Mr data logger whether you like it or not. I would suggest you try this and have a read through the other thread on this. To avoid dissapointment try logging for 24hrs then download and see if it works. Personally I have been through the wringer with mine and its now back at the supplier for testing as despite all the useful hints and kind help the Mr and wd are not working as they should. Good luck and let me know how you fair