Upgrade changes - Extra sensor not uploading correctly / RESOLVED

Upgraded my computer to Windows 10 last night. Weather Display was not working quite right, so I upgraded. And it really stopped working right! I think I have most of it fixed. I am down to a couple issues that I cannot figure out. In the previous version I had, I was able to move items around in the current conditions area. I had temperature above the wind dials, and the font was larger. In this version, the temperature has been moved to the left hand list of items, but the font is still larger, and is being cut off. Can I move the temperature back up where I had it, and if not, can I change the font of that one reading back to where it was?

The second issue is I have an extra sensor. In the old version I had it at the bottom of the left hand list in current conditions. It is gone in this version. I was able to get it to show at the top, and the temperature is correct. Before upgrade, Wunderground would upload as soil temperature, and the temp was correct. Now it is uploading as soil moisture, and listing it at 255. What do I need to change to fix that.

I have attached an image of the current conditions box. I circled the temperature issue and put an arrow to the extra sensor new spot.

Thanks.

Capture.JPG

you can set the font size and colour of just the temperature and max gust/max temperature
in the colour setup

re the extra sensor
what weather station type?

I have a Vantage pro 2. I got it to upload to Wunderground as Soil temp, but soil moisture is still uploading as 255. The name of the sensor it Pool Temp. I got that to show up under the wind dial, but the temp also still shows up at the top. I was able to get the temperature font corrected.

hummm
soil moisture should not be uploading to WU if its a 255 value
I will check on that

Brian,

Any idea of how to get rid of the 71 F that I have an arrow pointing to? The extra sensor is for pool temperature, and I have that circled. The 71 was the temp when I got this to show the first time. Not sure what would be pulling a 71 right now.

Capture2.JPG

check under view, Davis VP extra temp /hum
and you might have set to show this temp # on main screen

re the issue with the soil moisture
try the latest .zip update of WD

That fixed it! Thanks.

that bug was with the rapid fire data