testtags.php missing rain amounts

Davis VP2
Windows 11
WD 10.37S B140

Just noticed my wxtrends.php (https://novawx.dscloud.me/wxtrends.php) is showing 0.00" rain for “last month” and “total last year at this time”. I checked testtags.php and both of those variables are in fact showing 0.00:

$raintodatemonthago = ‘0.00’;
$raintodateyearago = ‘0.00’;

Is there a way to fix this? I had some WD rainfall issues in the past year but my WD rainfall records have been solid for at least 10 months now. Surely, the rain to date a month ago should have a value other than 0.00.

The file testtags.txt defines the variables as:

$raintodatemonthago = ‘%raintodatemonthago%’;
$raintodateyearago = '%raintodateyearago%';

what are the values showing in trends under the view tab as thats where the two tags draw the info from and what values are shown in the detailed rain data for last month

I’ve attached the Rain to Date chart from the View tab in WD. It has a value for rain to date this time last year of 14.27" but it doesn’t show rain to date a month ago (it does show a value for April’s rain total in the graphs though). Is there another place to look under the view tab?

@hcorrin mentioned Trends and Detailed Rain.

trends.png

Looks like the last month and last year data is in trends. Last month is in the detailed rain chart.

I guess I poked the bear when I opened the trend tabs in WD. I don’t believe in coincidences, but now the rain values in testags.php are no longer zero.

$raintodatemonthago = ‘2.07’;
$raintodateyearago = ‘11.92’;

:slight_smile: