Showing rainfall this time last year

Hello Brian,

Just wondering if there is any possibility of showing rainfall this time last year on the main screen ?
Cheers

There is a tag you can use called %raintodatelastyear% (is this what you want to see ?) that you can add under the Setup/Advanced Misc Settings menu under the ‘Main Window Customise’ tab as I have done
and then its a case of deciding where to display it on your main WD main screen.

I will add an attachment in due course to show the above
TrevP

There are a few posts out there that suggest rain to date last year may not be accurate. . .

go to view, trends
and there should be rain this year
as long as your data file rain data is accurate for this month a year prior then it should be OK
(do not listen to the nay sayers on this forum, I really do not know what their agenda is to be honest, except to battle with me and make me look bad and make my life hell and depressing)

Thanks for that, how do i control where it shows, at the moment its just plonked under indoor humidity & the numbers are mixed up with the text. so its a bit unreadeble . Also where is it pulling the data from? is there a file I can check? thans for your help.

Under the same tab where you set the tag, you have to set ‘enble/move objects’ , and then within the Main WD Screen, you will be able to move the label you set, along with the value. This can be a bit fiddly/tricky so take your time and then when satisfied with where you have those placed, you then select ‘Save Changes’ back on the Main Window Customise tab.

TrevP

Ok got it now , many thanks for your help

I do not have any trends for last year on my dedicated 24/7 WD computer (build 120), is this why my “Rain to date this time last year” in “Rain last 7 Days” is always wrong? (And why these trend tags do not work for me?)

Rain to date this time last year currently shows 74.6 mm, which was January 2020 total.

Interestingly, I do have trends for last year on my WD client machine, powered by clientraw.txt :?