Savedgraph.gif Problem

I have a Lacrosse Ws2010 weather station.
I started with WD version 10.00a and saved the 24 hour graph each day as savedgraph.gif (saved in the wdisplay/webfiles directory) using the View Panel/Graph History option. The graph would be saved properly and everything was fine.
Then I upgraded to version 10.10n and now to version 10.10r and when I try to save the 24 hour graph each night the graph does not contain all 24 hours and also it is not saving my wind direction portion at all, just a straight line all the way across for wind direction, even though on the main page the graph shows the wind direction correctly.
Another annoyance is that when I click on the Graph History icon, I used to see the plain graph, now there is Graph History Real Time window that pops up in front of my plain graph, hiding most of the plain graph from view, very annoying. But the worst part is the graph not saving in proper way, hour time markers are all bunched up to the left bottom of the graph and wind direction portion of the graph (as stated above) not appearing at all except as a straight line, and also the graph not containing 24 hours.
Would I have to wipe out all my older data files and reinstall the newer version to correct this problem? Or is this a known bug that may be fixed in the coming days?
Regards
Art C

i did work on this problem a while back, but I will have another look at it
but,wd does auto create a daily date stamped graph file for you for the last 24 hours, at midnight, with the daily averages extreme routine.
just tick that in the web upload times setup…i.e do date stamped daily graph files

please try a new 10.10s beta now and let me know, thanks