Restarting Weather Display pulls old data from logger causing issues

I currently have Weather Display installed on my main server and I’m running into an issue where when I shutdown the server for maintenance and when the server reboots, it pulls data from earlier in the day, and it appends the data to my graphs & logs and screws them all up… This happens consistently at every maintenance cycle. This install of WD has been around for awhile and I suspect I just might have to nuke it all and start over setting everything back up.

1. Open Weather Display. Exit → Save & Exit.
  2. Restart Win7.
  3. Wait the 3 minutes it takes to reboot.
  4. Weather-Display restarts, and will pull data from earlier in the day (data it has already handled) or weeks from the logger and append the data to the logs screwing everything up.

I’ll admit my WD version is a bit old but its : 10.37S-(b101)

Check that the date/time is correct on your server and data logger. If the data logger time was wrong then WD might ask for data from 12:00 when it restarts at 12:05 but if the logger time is already 18:00 it will send 6 hours work of data.

If the are time zone settings those would be worth checking too.

The time & timezone is correct on the server. It also synchronizes to my GPS timeserver every 5 minutes to help with time. WD is also supposed to sync the time/date to the logger at 6am every morning and I just checked and its currently set to the correct time and date.