Problem Max-Min Temperature ** Solved **

Hi everyone,
one info, I don’t understand why in the upper block the min and max temperatures of the month of May and of May 3rd are +100° and -100°, how can I eliminate this error? Where does he get that data from?

Thank you

Good morning,
You have to modify the file: history
in the DIR: _my_settings
find 100 and -100 and replace them with the correct values

Sincerely

Perfect, I managed to change the min and max of May, now how do I change that of the year?
The max is May 7 and the min is February 10, in the history file I don’t understand how to change this data.
Thank you

Perfect,
you have to search in history for the data for the year by looking for 100 again there must be two values ​​to
replace it’'s “YEAR”

Cordialy

Can I add a similar issue I have with Max-Min Temps. Only been running a few days and I have Max temp values of 13.8, 20.6, 20.6C but my Min values are 0, 0, 0C. I have read that I need to edit history.txt but being zero’s I cannot find what to change.

I explained myself badly, I find the values 100 and -100, but how do I change the month and the day which are not correct?
Thank you

I found a discussion where just go to: …/pwsWD/PWS_hist_update.php?pw=12345 (Where 12345 is your easyweather password.) and change the values.

Thanks everyone for the info!

Brilliant - Just the ticket

Thanks for the info!

I am still having issues with this module. Yesterday I used the PWS hist update and changed the three Min temps and dates that were zero and saved the change. Today the zeros have returned. Looking at the PWS hist update again I now do not see the Save button. The Max side is working perfectly. Any idea how this happened and is there a resolution?

The data source would appear to still have the zeroes in which is why the the history has changed back you need to find where they are coming from

Once I managed to get realtime.txt from my MB Pro rather than clientraw.txt I am started to see the figures rather than zero. This applies for ‘Today’. I assume the ‘May’ and ‘2023’ zeros will update in due course unless there is another way? I have tried to use the PWS_hist_update but this has no ‘Save’ feature that was once there.

Hi,
This is a new problem/error.
The green save button should always be visible as the last row below the table with values.
Maybe you have to scroll down?

Could you please sent me a message or a mail with your easyweather password?
I can check myself what is the cause and update the script.

Regards,
wim

There is invalid data in the history file, which generates a fatal error
https://w. . . /pwsWD/PWS_hist_update.php?pw=##########&test

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: number_format(): 
Argument #1 ($num) must be of type float, string given in /. . . . /pwsWD/PWS_hist_update.php:254 
Stack trace: 
#0 /customers/1/1/e/bobhewitt.co.uk/httpd.www/pwsWD/PWS_hist_update.php(254):
number_format('-', 2, '.', '') 

No idea (yet) how this can happen as the file is a local file, generated by the PWS_dashboard scripts.
Added extra checks to the code, should solve this for other users also.

Make a backup-copy of your version of the script.
Unzip and test this version as I can not test it here.

Succes,
Wim
PWS_hist_update.php.zip (5.6 KB)

I now appear to have a working hist updater with a Save button. Settings have been altered for historic temps. Fingers crossed they are still there tomorrow.

Thanks Wim

Just to confirm all is now well with no zero C figures showing anymore.