Off the shelf complete weather station recommendations

I want to replace my old irox wireless weather station with something easy to set up, and can use WeatherDisplay. I’d like to not backside on capacity.
I currently have:
Several temp/humidity sensors, including HVAC output and Air Return.
Wind speed and direction.
Solar radiation, although I’ve replaced them a couple of times and the current was stopped working.
Rain gauge.
10-meter pole
Base station connects via USB, and receives radio signal for time synchronization.

I don’t want to overspend, but I can spend more than I did for the irox, maybe up to the $1000 US range.

I have good experience with Davis Vantage Vue so my first recommendation is to go with this set. Disadvantage is that it contains all sensors in one piece and it does not feature the solar radiation sensor.
The essential thing here is to get it with a legacy console and USB or serial data logger. Altogether should fit < 1000 USD.

The alternative is to purchase ISS only and buy 3rd party emulator stick that receives RF signals from ISS directly. This should be available for ~500 USD altogether.

Ecowitt also has some nice equipment that will be well within 500 USD range. Their “solar radiation sensor” is not close to the Davis Vantage Pro2 one, however.