Need a new station - suggestions?

Hi. My Accurite 5-in-1 with PC Connect into WD conked out today. I think it’s the transmitter or the receiver on the display but not sure. Anyways, it’s served me well. I have been pleased with the Acurite - and would probably get the Atlas - but I use WD as my weather display on an old monitor I have on my wall (image below). I dont like how Acurite won’t let me pull directly from the station anymore.

I have to order a new station - I want something that is easy for WD to pick up the data and simple to integrate. Dont really care what it costs - between 200-600 USD I guess (nothing too crazy).

Anyone have any suggestions. I’m in Canada and Amazon is garbage here compared to the States in terms of variety. I see ecowitt, ambient and a few others available.

I need to get something quick.
Thanks everyone in advance.

you could look at the ecowitt GW1000 station (WD integrates via the GW1000 Bridge )

Thank you very much Brian.

Is this below what you mean? I like the idea of having the ability to place sensors in different spots.

https://www.amazon.ca/ECOWITT-Wireless-Anemometer-Self-Emptying-Collector/dp/B07YB6WZNH/ref=sr_1_11?dchild=1&keywords=ecowitt+1000&qid=1615860873&sr=8-11

yeah, that’s the one…that’s the newer model…more modular
WD get the data via the separate bridge device (grey coloured in the photos)

I used to have a accurite 5in1. When it died I chose a davis vantage pro2. I couldn’t be happier with it. I also live in Canada (Calgary). This station just takes a beating from the severe weather and never stops. It even survived our bad hail storm last june. (you probably saw that on the news). I was right in the heaviest part of the storm. Cars and houses didn’t fair as well as the station did.