My Weather Website

I am a complete newby. Any advice appreciated…

Here it is: http://members.fortunecity.com/ridgewayweather/

you have done well!
you have developed a colour theme
you have added a rain radar
you have the noaa warning going
good work :slight_smile:

Very nice. Organized, neat. Nothing at all like the chaos of my site :lol:

Only thing I noticed is your site reports DRY conditions, the icon shows rain, and the trends says it’s been 7 days since last rain. Are you using a metar for the icon?

Thanks. I think the rain icon you see is a forecast my station does based on recent conditions. We are supposed to get some rain the next couple of days…

I just changed the setting, so it should show current condition icon now…

Ok, not a problem. Now I’m trying to figure out why when I go to your site FireFox is not blocking the pop-up ads.

None are showing up here with FF. There is a Dell ad at the top of the page that looks like a pop-up but it appears to be a graphic built into the page.

Ahhh…I see what you mean. They were all sat hiding behind my main window!

I’m not getting any popups and I have FF.

The Dell one I mentioned seems to appear with the main page, but oddly scrolls with the page as if it’s a graphic on the page. This time it was from something like www.bravenetmedia.com.

I’ve also just got one (www.fortunecity.com) when I closed the tab that the site was loaded in. This pop-up is actually a completely new browser window. I also got a third one the first time I looked at the page, so maybe you get differents ads/numbers of pop-ups each time you visit.