Missing: National Weather Service Forecast below my ajax dashoard

Hello, my page Southeast Kentucky Weather (https://sekywx.com/)
At bottom of page I am Missing: The National Weather Service Forecast for my area Any ideas?.

The message at the end

Date must be before Mon, 13 Nov 2023 04:27:00 -0500

shows you have an old version of the alternative dashboard which had moon data that ran out in November, 2023. Update to 6.95h of the dashboard (and the other PHP scripts in the distribution) to fix the issue.

You may also need to update the Wx astronomy include File Is there a wxastronomy update

I have updated to 6.95h and the scripts too. I have tried to get the dashboard to become narrow, but no matter what I do it doesn’t change. Also, I have some
NOTICE warnings, don’t know how to fix. Been years since I have messed with any of these, guess I have forgotten. Also, Can you also tell me where the headers (example: temperature, current conditions, dew point etc is located. Appreciate any help. http://sekywx.com

You need to read this post from Wx forum

Those issues are caused by having the units included in the testtags.php variables.

As I’d said on Saratoga-Weather.org - Website Templates - AJAX/PHP - Weather-Display Setup the units have to be excluded from the upload:

Use the Weather-Display Control Panel,
Web Files/Web Page/Real Time FTP/WDL,
Custom Web Page Setup TAB

Untick: Include the Units used

Thank you for the help.

thank you for the help.

Looking much better now. Just one error left - Notice: Undefined variable: datefmt in /home4/inkspot/public_html/ajax-dashboard6.php on line 480

Hey Ken, Everything is working now, except I have one more notice near top of page that says : Notice** : Undefined variable: datefmt in /home4/inkspot/public_html/ajax-dashboard6.php on line **480

This is what line 480 in my ajax-dashboard6.php file says
if(!isset($datefmt)) {$datefmt == ‘d/m/y’;}

Change line 480 in ajax-dashboard6.php from

if(!isset($datefmt)) {$datefmt == 'd/m/y';}

to

if(!isset($datefmt)) {$datefmt = 'd/m/y';}

That typo has been in all versions since 6.95b - 03-Apr-2019. Go figure…

1 Like

Thank you so much. Merry Christmas to you!!

1 Like