Leuven-Template 2.8 version available

Hi Wim

In the mobi.php…How can i change the forecast for my location…(E.C.) cuz its set on YRNO and/with wrong data/forecast

its on this: http://meteolacstjean.com/weather28/index.php?mobi=11

but i think it should be on this:http://meteolacstjean.com/weather28/index.php?p=ec_print_fct&lang=fr

thanks

For the mobi pages it is always the yr.no forecast as that one is worldwide available.
At the bottom op the forecast you see the location used. It is the default one from the download (Belgium/Brussels/Brussels/)
You have to modify the yr.no settings in wsUserSettings.php, see the remarks there.

Wim

Wim

Thanks…its fixed :wink:

Hi Wim -

I’m trying out the template and have gotten a lot of it to work. There seems to be a problem with the Overview part of the WxSim forecast display. Here’s the link to my unfinished site: http://www.dlewczyk.com/Weather/index.php?p=wsWxsimPrintFull&lang=en#data-area The temperature and precipitation amounts appear to be wrong. They are correct in the 3 hour interval and 48 hour detail tabs. The graph numbers are also good. Thanks for all the hard work you put in on this template. I never could have done anything remotely like this on my own.

• Dan

thanks for the complements. I am abroad until Dec 21 without proper Internet.
Check wxsim settings for the units, they are in wswxsim/wxsim settings
I do it by head so the file name is probably incorrect. You will find there a list of UOMs
Wim

Thanks for the hint. I found my problem. I needed to modify wsWxsimSettings.php. The forecast looks great now.

Thanks again.

• Dan

Hello Wim

Now we have a weather Bulletin from Environment Canada…

Based on my settings,it should appear in the top warning on the template…I kno i played a bit in the canada folders but just to be sure,ive uploaded the original CANADA folder…but no chances,it remains green :roll:

could it be because its just a Bulletin and NOT an alert/warning that its not popping up ?

thanks

if I had a computer available and decent internet, I would confirm that probably.
But until Dec 21, it is impossible to check that as I am traveling.
All data retrieved is displayed so when I am home I will check if bulletins can be retrieved at all in the xml file.
Will be back with an answer Dec 22,
Wim

I am upgrading from 2.6 to 2.8 so far it’s very good
but I have some problem using Swedish special characters like "

[quote author=zacken542 link=topic=61397.msg495106#msg495106 date=1450818013]
I am upgrading from 2.6 to 2.8 so far it’s very good
but I have some problem using Swedish special characters like "

Hello win…About my previous post…i did some investigating and found…

As a french user,i want my website to be in french and its normal…

In the warning box,when in french language,its appearing with french an english so, i tried to chancge these.

$validWarningTypes[‘statement’] = 0; changed to $validWarningTypes[‘Bulletin’] = 0;

so thas why it wasnt working for the advisory…

If we could hide those words Statement and Haute priority (its appearing in frenchglish hahaha) on the left part.it would be nice…or find a way to fully translate those

thanks

Good morning,

I understand your wishes to havbe 100% of the texts in your type of French language. As I do the same for other users speaking their language.

So a full translation system is built into the template, based on the same language .txt files as used by Saratoga.

The words on your website which are still in my_english or even real English are therefor missing from the language files.

WiKi: en:faq:lang [Leuven-Template 2.8]

In this case, running your warning page with show=missing returns the following missing translations:

<!-- index.php missing langlookup entries for lang=fr
langlookup|Meteo Lac St Jean|Meteo Lac St Jean|
langlookup|Accueil|Accueil|
langlookup|Previsions|Previsions|
langlookup|Previsions Roberval|Previsions Roberval|
langlookup|Previsions Yahoo|Previsions Yahoo|
langlookup|Previsions U.V.|Previsions U.V.|
langlookup|Qualitee Atmospherique|Qualitee Atmospherique|
langlookup|Etat des Routes|Etat des Routes|
langlookup|Observations R

[quote author=zacken542 link=topic=61397.msg495106#msg495106 date=1450818013]
. . . shortened . . .
Anyone know link for radar image skandinavien (or Sweden) ?

Sven

So the language file is wrongly understood by the translation routines

Could you make a zip of the your complete weather??/wsmetno3/ folder and mail it to wvdkuil (at) gmail.com

Thanks, Wim

fixed

For a Scandinavian radar you can use the yr.no radar which is already present in the template: Add this to your menu file:
I will test this Thanks Merry Christmas

Sven

[quote author=zacken542 link=topic=61397.msg495138#msg495138 date=1450872012]
fixed

I will test this
Thanks
Merry Christmas

Sven

metnolanguage-se.txt.zip (2.04 KB)

I converted the language file to UTF-8. You should use Notepad++ (windows) to modify it in the future. Make sure that the editor understands to read the txt file as UTF-8.
One thing more I learned about how to use UltraEdit in Save as menu Thanks !

Sven

Thanks Wim :wink:

Is it possible to have warnings from 2 areas?
I am in warnArea=SE025 but warnAreaSE029 is less then 5km from me

Sven

[quote author=zacken542 link=topic=61397.msg495437#msg495437 date=1451313080]
Is it possible to have warnings from 2 areas?
I am in warnArea=SE025 but warnAreaSE029 is less then 5km from me

Sven

Sorry, not at the moment for the EU-warnings. It will take some time to develop that, I will put it on the wish list for now
That would be nice !

Sven