sending AUTO command
NOWAUTO
length 2 10
ERROR
length 2 14
length 0

Thanks

Hi

do you see that NOWAUTO under view , debug info?
I will check on this

which version were you using before?

Yes under view debug is where I see that info. I’m pretty sure I was at 272 when it was working fine.

Hi
it is odd as I dont remember changing anything to do with the rainwise
there is no where in the code that I am sending NOWAUTO either, so that is weird

Hmmm well that is what debug is showing, unfortunately I got rid of the previous zip so my only back out is all the way back to 81, any chance I could get an older version again to double check that it worked and get things working again? 262 or 272? to be honest now I’m not sure where I was…

Also congrats on recovering the mirroring issue and not losing anything.

Hi
I dont have an older version
but maybe someone else does

Chris is the forum admin…he had to organise and commision new server hardware (see under announcements)

Hi Brian,
I do not think your sending “NOWAUTO” but “now” is somehow getting into the comm buffer, if I tie up the comport and put the CC-3000 into auto mode myself start WD and then release the comport and switch the comm port in WD it get it looking again at the comm port WD takes off and runs fine.

So my guess would be something in the comport initialization or some other function is sticking that now in there and then the auto gets added to it, maybe a carriage return before the auto would clean things out first before the auto gets sent.

Hopefully some other Rainwise users will go to 277 and we can see if others see this also…

Thanks Kevin

I think I know whats wrong, going by your clue
try a new .zip update, ready now

Thanks Brian! no more NOWAUTO starts right up now.