Lang Errors in Various Scripts

I am new to WxSIM and have no knowledge of PHP, preferring to code in pure HTML or ASP if I have to.

I am trying to find a way to display the WxSIM data. However apart from the Saratoga script, all others give me Lang errors.

For example:

>   thrown in /home/weather/public_html/wxsim_wxall/sivu2.php on line 2
> [08-Apr-2024 14:59:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "lang" in /home/weather/public_html/wxsim_wxall/sivu2.php:2
> Stack trace:
> #0 {main}
>   thrown in /home/weather/public_html/wxsim_wxall/sivu2.php on line 2

or with WxSIM-EWN

[08-Apr-2024 14:29:04 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined variable $lang in /home/weather/public_html/wxsim-ewn/wxsim/plaintext.php on line 10

Although the second one gives a long list of errors, hence looking at the other display scripts.

This is private server, so I cannot provide a URL to the files.

I have tried it on both a Windows server (where WxSIM lives) and on a fresh build of a Linux web server. Various versions of PHP, but it seems like I am missing something obvious.

Is something presuming EN-US for example, whereas I am in the UK?

Many thanks for any assistance you can provide.

The scripts I use are the plaintext.php etc from Saratoga embedded in my website and it just works with the plaintext file uploaded to the website. It is quite straightforward to do the configuration and since you are in the UK you don’t need to worry about translations. Mine runs fine on PHP V8. See https://www.stella-maris.org.uk/CumulusMX/forecast.phtml . However most are PHP these days.

Stuart

That script I got to work, but it isn’t very mobile friendly.