Installing a second version of WD on your computer

Hi everyone.
A few days ago I stated green owner station VP2+.Scrimped I on ni money more how one year.
Now I in phase attempts and unprecedented possibility than in of my old station WS2300.Than start station on point I would like for experimental purposes install on its PC second- experimental(2wd.txt) version programme Weather Display where would tried different experimental setting station VP2+ .Progressed I as directed upon this legacy :Installing multiple instances of WD on your computer
Nevertheless me miscarried this second version start.Now short describe its progress.First I turned off running WD for safeness his data,which I have installed in standard directory c:\wdisplay.After the I fecit on second harddisk (d:) directory"attempt wd" and in him set 2wd.txt .Hereinto directory I install up-to-the minute version WD - 10.35L.As I start exe set from hereof directory,programme normally jump in,but after sometime me report,that is unlisted and his force already finished and turned off .Somewhere perhaps I am doing some stupid error .Is able to me somebody advise st. to of what? #-o
Jirka

Hi
you will have to get that new install registered…click on register in WD and email me the code shown there and I will send back a new one
Did you get my email that I need the data file you sent me .zip instead of .rar (although now I can handle .rar hopefully)