Email warning error 103

Hi,

I’m getting a warning email send I/O error 103 in the ftplogfull.txt file. I have recently moved WD to a shared drive on a NAS and are running it via the share instead of a drive letter and think this may be the issue.

If I manually run wdwarningemail.exe the warning email is sent. Is there some configuration path I may have missed updating or is there any way to get this to work without mapping a drive letters.

Thanks
Michael

it could be that the emailmessage.txt file is still being written to /in use (i.e locked) when the wdwarningemail.exe program runs
I could put a few seconds delay in that program

Might be worth trying but I don’t think it’s because the emailmessage.txt is still in use. I’ve tried another test where the date/time on this file is unchanged but if I run \nas\wd\wdisplay\wdwarningemail.exe I get error 103, run it via a mapped drive eg N:\wdisplay\wdwarningmail.exe and the email is sent, the entire time the time stamp on emailmessage.txt is unchanged.

So I take it that wdwarningmail.exe just sends the email and doesn’t create the .txt file but is not finding the txt file when running via unc path.

Thanks
Michael

Just installed the latest version which came out today and this is working now.

Thanks
Michael

I had added a 2 second delay