Earthquake script

I noticed that my earthquake block had stuck at a date in June, I checked the updates and updated the files for earthquakes and now get the following error earthquake_c_small.php (96):
Invalid / no JSON data eqnotification.txt
Check settings and data
I have searched the forum but nothing is helping me. I would switch the block off but there is nothing to replace it with.
Previously the error log gave me

[17-Jun-2023 08:31:34 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice:  Trying to access array offset on value of type null in ***********/mad-weather.com/pwsWD/PWS_quakes_load.php on line 62
[17-Jun-2023 08:31:34 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in *************/mad-weather.com/pwsWD/PWS_quakes_load.php on line 64
[17-Jun-2023 08:41:34 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in **********/mad-weather.com/pwsWD/PWS_quakes_load.php on line 59

Now I get

[09-Sep-2023 10:51:35 UTC] PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(./jsondata/earthquakeXX.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ***********/mad-weather.com/pwsWD/PWS_quakes_load.php on line 53

Any hep appreciated thank you.
Rosalind

Could this be the reason? Stalled data for earthquakes

Thank you for that, Somehow I missed that. All working again.

1 Like