Davis Vantage Vue ISS & Console siting question

I currently have a Lacrosse 3610 setup that I would like to replace with a Davis Vantage Vue. Right now, my Lacrosse console is sited on the wall in my kitchen, with the Thermometer under the roof on the porch outside the kitchen, and Anemometer and Raingauge just above the porch roof. Distance from the Thermometer (which sends the info to the console wirelessly) to the console is about 30 feet, with a brick wall and glass patio door in between. I currently use a serial cable to connect the Lacrosse console to my computer, which is in the basement (serial cable approx 30 feet long). See attached (crudely drawn) diagram.

Ideally, I

Almost certainly it will be fine.
The one indisputably superior thing about the Vue - like the VP2 - is rock solid wireless comms.
Mine is a good 30 metres from the house then gets near 100% signal through three thick stone walls.

Last winter we were in an RV Park in Long Beach Washington. Another camper in the park had an Davis Vue. I was able to pick up his transmission on my console from over 600’ away. The radio Davis uses is very robust and you should not have any problems.

My Vantage Vue is on a pole a good 100 yards away and the signal is received by the station which is sat on my desk - signal goes through two double walls and four single walls (all heavy type of breeze blocks).

Thanks for the input everyone. Based on this, I’ve decided to go a slightly different path then. I’ve purchased the VP2 with serial logger, rather than the Vue. That way, with decent wireless range, I can have the “nicer” console and leave it in the kitchen with my current serial connection tot he computer and the sensors up on the third floor deck. And I guess I have a few more sensor options with the VP2 for later. Just placed the order (at ScientificSales.com) and looking forward to setting up the new system and retiring the Lacrosse!