Configuring Wdisplay live

where do you write that?

Thanks for posting the documentation [color=red]here![/color]

“View - sun rise/set” is in your WD Settings…

On your WD Desktop press View, then select Sun Moon rise/set to check your latitude and longitude…

-Bob

could someone give me the latitude and longitude figures? Time Zone GMT +1 i need the lat long and altitude, and i cant find them anywhere on the .pdf

You’ll have to find the exact lat, long and elevation for the site where your weather station is located. You can try http://www.acme.com/ to see if that helps you locate it. If not there are many mapping options that you can find through google search. You’ll want one with topigraphical maps to determine your elevation. Good luck. - Jim

Added: If you would update your profile to include your weather station type and location, folks could help you a bit more.

Thanks for the link you sent me however it does not give you the altitude readings…

basically i need to insert the Degreese minutes and seconds of the lat and long and the altitude in M

You need to find your location on a topographical map, then read the contours to determine your station elevation. If the map gives contours to you in feet, you’ll have to do a conversion to meters. - Jim

i have tried acme but it gives me only co ordinates, and other programs are not freeware… do you guys know of a free good one?

???

Nothing that I know of will give you your elevation except a topographical map. That link should have given you an option for one. By the way, the 5th item in the menu above will take you to your profile where you can update your information. - Jim

If you provide your Lat and Long to us we may be able to point you directly to the information you need.

-Bob

www.topozone.com will provide you with online topo maps but you cannot sample a point (at least I don’t think), so you would have to eyeball it to get your elevation.

Google Earth will show altitude at your secret location.

Well you can probably do a best guess of your altitude from another location not all that far away.

It’s a pity you don’t seem interested in updating your profile so that we can get an idea of your approximate location, and therefore possibly help you out further.

I was just idly wondereing today…are there any big mountains in Malta? I’ve never been there, so I don’t know whether it’s a very flat or hilly country.

It’s a very small but nice country :smiley: Per wiki the highest point is 253 metres.

Can someone explain to me how come in the WDL forecast the icon image comes cloudy, and when it switches to the text condition, it comes to DRY and there is a cloud with a sun…