Can't get OWW 0.83.2 to communicate with WD 10.37L

I’ve recently setup my 1-Wire Weather Station and I’ve receiving data via OWW. The Data from OWW is pushing fine to Wunderground.

I would love for it to forward data to Weather Display and then run OWW in ‘nogui’ mode.

To start, I’ve followed the setup on page two on this thread: http://discourse.weather-watch.com/t/10561

I’ve modified my .owwsetup file and completely copied and pasted from the example in the above link to make sure I had nothing fat fingered.
I’ve also setup my oww var to log to /home//oww_log.txt (yes, in this example is actually populated as my REAL Home directory)

I can verify that OWW is pushing data to my oww_log.txt, and it is a single line file that looks like the following:
9.97 , 93.54 , 48.16 , 29.52 , 5.34 , 45.00 , 0.32

(Out of curiousity, is there a document that shows what is allowed in that OWW parser that WD can read? I have a lightning sensor I want to add into the string that OWW reads as a GP1 device #-o)

Now, I start Weather Display via Kernal by typing ./GoWeather.sh and WD loads. Everytime it loads I need to re-enter my station setup. (I’m still using a trial).
The software is set to use a OWW log file under the Stationless tab. The Stationless check box is unchecked. The only check in that box is OWW Log.

I am not seeing any incoming data on WD. Even the data light at the bottom of the main display (next to alarm) doesn’t show activity.
When I hunt around, I see that there is a file in wdisplay directory (~/wdisplay) called programerrorlog.txt
Inside the files are the following lines:
Above error or program log occured at :10:41:12 10/27/11
Access violation
Access violation

So, I ls-l | grep oww_log.txt to see the permissions (located in ~/)
-rwxrwxr-x 1 users 52 Oct 27 10:50 oww_log.txt

I should have permission to read and write the file.

If I save and exit WD, I get a stack error on my Konsole widow. Reading the INI files shows the new settings have been saved. When I restart ./GoWeather.sh , there are no settings saved.

Can someone please help me setup Weather Display or the proper config to fix my vague permissions issues?

Thanks for the help.