Can't Get Extra Sensors To Work

I am doing something wrong!

My PWS site is here Long Sutton, Lincs, UK Home Weather Station (cumulus version)

At the moment I am using CumulusMX to feed PWS from a Davis Vantage Pro 2. This is working fine.

I also have a an Ecowitt GW200 with a CO2 Sensor, Lightning Detector and several extra Humidity/Temperature Sensors.

I have using the custom upload feature to upload ecco_lcl.arr to wx-watch.co.uk/pws/ecowitt. The Lightning and CO2 is fine but no extra temp/humidity sensors are found.

I have clicked “Yes I have Extra Sensors” and entered the path ecowitt/ecco_lcl.arr but as you can see no extra sensors are being found!

What am I doing wrong?

Sadly, nothing. It is not included in the current version of PWS_Dashboard.
Only the AQ and and lightning sensor are used from the extra ecowitt upload file.

It was assumed in the past that the weather-program would support the standard weather sensors, including extra TempHum en soil TempMoist sensors.

Most weather-programs did not support lightning or AQ-sensors, therefor the ecowitt, weatherflow or nextstorm files were also read in the dashboard. The often missing solar sensor was supported as an extra upload via WeatherFlow or DarkSky.

In the upcoming release there will be more sensors and upload files supported…

===

If your weather-program is also reading the extra sensors you could create an extra testfile as described here

Wim

Thanks for the quick reply.

As least I wasn’t being stupid!!

I have it working perfectly now - again many thanks

Or at least I thought I had!!

I have somehow managed to get Temperature and Humidity in the wrong column and just cannot figure out how to correct this!

And

Sorted!

=D>