All Day Video Jitter

After upgrading to 10.37R B300 (now running 10.37R B301) The All Day Video is jittery.

Set up for all day video at 10 second intervals.

Looking at the saved images the 40 50 and top of the minute images are getting saved out of sequence.
This makes the video jittery with a jump back.

Version 10.37R B81 this was not an issue. I have checked over all my settings and deleted all the images to start over, that did not fix this issue.
Looking like a new bug maybe.

System is windows 10

when you say getting saved out of sequence , can you explain more?

Kind of hard to explain so let me give it a try.
The image will have a time stamp on the image that is not the same as the one saved to build the daily video.

I am set up for 10 second images to be saved

Example -
For the 081100josephwxcam.jpg (on the minute) it saves an image from 08:11:52 (time stamp is visible on the image)

For the 081110josephwxcam.jpg (ten seconds after) it saves an image from 08:10:57 (time stamp is visible on the image)

For the 081120josephwxcam.jpg (twenty seconds after) it saves an image from 08:11:12 (time stamp is visible on the image)

You can clearly see the clouds backup in one frame then move forward the next.
This seems to not follow the same spots on the time line, it can start this at the 30 or 50 second image save also. For this example it started even saving in the wrong time slots.

Hope this will help. Seems like it misses to fill one of the 10 second time slots and it fills it with an image that is late.

081100josephwxcam.jpg

081110josephwxcam.jpg

081120josephwxcam.jpg

Hi
I’m having a similar, but different problem.

My one hour videos exhibited the same problem, but the all day ones are fine.
I found I had several of the older options checked for “30 second” images, which is what I think was causing the jerky videos.

On checking my site has stopped making the 10 second images. I have checked all I can see (capture below) and I can see the capture is saving a new base image each 10 seconds (see webcamcapture snip), but it is not having a time stamped one made. Any ideas why not?

The webcam images and created videos are only my site here http://www.blackwatersailingclub.org.uk/index.php/views - under the views menu option

Many thanks

Jan

On my setup its making the all day video, yesterday video and year video. Nothing I did would stopped the out if sync problem.
Rolled back to 10.37R B81 and it is back to working very well with no jitters. Could be a bug/conflict with the newer versions and windows 10 maybe.
I needed to roll it back to build 81 anyway as the data logger download no longer works on the newer versions for my old station.

Seems like it misses to fill one of the 10 second time slots and it fills it with an image that is late.
that will be the clue also re data logger, what weather station type? @Grey Sheep : what version of WD?

This should be OK now in the latest .zip update, ready now

Brian,

Ok great, I will give it a try for you later today. Kind of a hard one to figure out just what was going on. I also found out folks really watch that video.

My station is a Davis Weather Monitor II (old but still working very well) with the data logger. works fine with 10.37R B81.
I had started a thread for that.
http://discourse.weather-watch.com/t/60694