2310 rain guage bug?

Brian,

I have noticed (now that it has rained) that weather-display is not pulling the rain totals from my station…

Z

I have the same problem and it driving me crazy because I have two WS-2310s about 2 miles apart and one is working fine in reporting the rain and the other is not showing the any rain where if I quit WD and go to the LaCross program it shows the rain. At one time both WS-2310s did report the rain and it fact even being 2 miles apart they read amost the same but that was only for a few days that they both worked.

strange, as its not a very general thing
but i do know there was a bad firmware where the rain amount was going up by 4.5mm instead of every 0.5mm
how much is it increasing on the screen by?

Brian,

Its up to 0.46 inches and a grand total of .48 inches. (on the display and not on weather-display.) Weather display is showing yesterdays total of .24 inches for todays rain.

Z

Brian,

I downloaded heavyweather from www.heavyweather.info and it read the correct rain ammount. I then closed that and re-opened weather-display and it still is not reading the correct amount.

Z

is this after wd has extracted the history data?
i have fixed a bug where the rain from the history extraction was not being saved to the logfile though…