Zeroing daily snowfall under "Input Daily Weather"

HI Brian

Any chance in your “spare” time, sometime down the road - no hurry, that we could get the daily snowfall to “zero out” on the daily reset ? Also if the monthly snowfall could “zero out” on the monthly rollover. Just a thought and as always thanks for the GREAT program.

:slight_smile: :smiley:

Cheers

MikeyM

added that now, it was easy, took 2 minutes
for the next vers upload first thing tomorrow
bed time here!

Hi Brian

Thanks, I really appreciate it. The memory useage in recent versions have been good. I haven’t had a problem in the last 2 weeks, although I do a reboot everyother day just as a precaution.

I’ve been tinkering with computer for a lot of years and have NEVER seen support the is anywhere even close to yours. As always - THANKS and keep up the great work. I have a have a snowfall to water equivaliant table from the National Weather Service that you might be able to incorperate for use with a heated rain gauge. A ham with a weather program over in NJ uses it. Can’t remember his name. It basically uses air temp and melted snow to determine approxiamtely the amount of snow that fell. Not sure how accurate it is. If I can find the NWS table I’ll send it to you.

Thanks

:smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile:

Cheers

MikeyM

added this now, vers 9.25, ready now

HI Brian

I got to see the “zeroing” of the daily snowfall for the first time last night. Works GREAT.

Cheers

MikeyM

Hi,

I have found it

http//www.erh.noaa.gov/er/box/tables/snowfall-meltwater.html

Hope it helps,

Peter