WXSIM 2015 Build 2.0 Released!

My retini.txt has been reset once again! It seems to happen each night. Have you been able to look at this, Tom?

Tom,

FYI, my retini.txt has also been reset every night. Everything else seems fine.

Carl

Seems fine here, dont know about the retinn thing as I dont change mine from defaults.

Stuart

Working good here also,
The only thing I am having problem with is getting wret to run with wxsimpro (multisite version).
Have not found the proper settings yet.

Ken

Slightly off-topic, but…

just wanted to say I didnt know about your SW Tom, until several people asked me if I could make a plugin so that it is possible to view the info from WXSim in my template. I therefore looked at the website and read the information about it, what it does etc. and I must say you have done an excellent job. Im amazed by how detailed info it provides and I the algorithms must be very sophisticated. I myself dont own it, but since I need the log files to be able to do the plugin, Tom at http://www.shermanctweather.org/meteo1/ was so kind and sent me examples of his log files that Im now using and will try to make it compatible with Meteotemplate.

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

First, thanks Jachym, for the kind comments! :slight_smile:

OK, as for wret.exe resetting, I will check into this. It could be that some change I made (in tryng to improve things, of course!) had this inadvertent consequence. I think I can figure this out within a day or two. One question: is it only when using the program with autolearn? (Feedback from one user seemed to indicate this).

Thanks for your patience!

Tom

I am using it with Autolearn. I have not tried without.

Hi Tom, I too am using Autolearn (at nights), and since I noticed that WRET resets during nights the error might be due to it.

Hi Tom,
thanks for latest release…up and running without any problem.
Regards,

Alessandro

Working without Problems

Stefan