wxraindetail.php add-on page for WD-AJAX-PHP-USA

Line 67 should be the line where you set what years you have available.
Make sure it is in this format: $years_available = array(“2010”,“2009”,“2008”,“2007”);

Thanks neighbor, my bad! Removed the comma that produced the error. Now more errors!
http://www.ardmoreweatherlive.com/wxraindetail.php

It can’t find the settings.php file. I also could not find the header or footer php files. From looking at your website, it looks like you are using the html templates, not the php templates.

It is assumed that you are using the WD-AJAX-PHP-USA template files… right?

You don’t appear to be using that template.

If you were and have a typical setup, just placing the 2 files contained in the zip file without ANY changes will result in output when you run the script without errors.

If your station is new, it won’t show any data since the default values are for 2009 “still”, but it won’t give you any errors.

After you have that working without errors, you can then change the setting values from the defaults to get the data you want.

But if you are not using WD-AJAX-PHP-USA template, this “addon” script won’t work for you.

Sorry for the waste of everyones time. Just switched over to a server that supports php and downloaded the file ajaxWD-carterlake-V2-13 and got my page running. So you are right, I am not running WD-AJAX-PHP-USA.

Kevin, I’m a little late here but wanted to thank you for the wonderful script.
Have it running here, of course with my own little changes to blend in with my site.

I also added the temperature and wind detail pages. They are viewable under the Almanac label in the menu.

Thanks to all of you.
Rick

I also added a couple of quick link buttons for the other detail pages for easier navigation between them.

Handy !

I’m not using the WD-AJAX-PHP-USA template, and this add-on works just fine.

All you have to do is remove the lines that want to include the header.php and footer.php

Would you be willing to share your source for the winddetail.php page? I like that a lot!

Are you wanting the edited css or the winddetail.php file or both?

I would like to see the code for these also.

thanks

Frank

With the understanding that the “includes and requires” needed for the WD-AJAX-PHP-USA type pages have been removed.

Here is the zip that includes all 3 detail pages and their css pages.

Edit: My website is all black backgrounds on the pages. If yours is not, I suggest calling the scripts in a table as so…

<center>
<table width="99%" bgcolor="black">
<tr>
<td><?php include("wxwinddetail.php"); ?></td>
</tr>
</table>
</center>

wxDetails.zip (18.2 KB)

I modified my “wxdetail” product selection menu to a color matching, drop down menu for all my “detail” pages.
I like it a lot better. http://vermilionweather.com/raindetail.php

Very nice.

Thanks. I’m in the process of also adding the Yearly Summary script and will add them to the menu as I get them online.
The wind summary is done and added.
http://vermilionweather.com/windsummary.php

That looks great. Nice to have it all on 1 page.

Will you be sharing this coding for those who may be interested?

Probably. I’ve been testing a new script I’ve been working on (in relation to these “detail” pages) and want to try out a couple other menu ideas first.

Ok. Got a good working copy going of a new menu for the detail/summary pages.
Still got a bit of testing to do.
Detail/summary menu