Wxastronomy.php

Hello,

I like to get this on my page. But without the border. Only the “image”.

Any ideas how I can handle this? And what do I need to set in WD?

Regards

Jose

The wxastronomy.php page is not a single image, but a set of images and HTML generated by PHP.

You’ll need the images (found in the WD-World or WD-World-ML .zip distributions) to be placed in your ajax-images/ directory.

In your Settings.php, you’ll need to add the German month names for

# if your WD uploads almanac dates using a language OTHER THAN English, please put the month
# names in your language to replace the English ones below.  This is used primarily by the
# wxastronomy.php page for the local dates of moon phases, solistices, and equinoxes
$SITE['monthNames'] = array(  // for wxastronomy page .. replace with month names in your language 
'January','February','March','April','May','June',
'July','August','September','October','November','December'
);

so the dates from your German-language WD appearing in your testtags.php can be translated to English, local time computed, and translated back to German. The tags are already in your testtags.php uploaded by your WD.

Hope this helps…
Best regards,
Ken

Well, I have changed the settings.php. Now the dates are correct.
Thanks a lot for that.

The images are already in the ajax-images directory.

But is this file updated automatically now?

Regards

Jose

Once again. :wink:

As you can see I use some php on my website.

Regarding to my site, e.g.: When you choose the “Mondetails” → "Auf & Unterg

It would help a lot if you added your website URL to your forum profile so that it shows with your posts.

Sorry, i forgot that. But if you click on my banner you will get the site.

I (and a lot of other users) have the display of signature banners and avatars turned off to speed page loading, so I never see that.

I changed the settings in the forum profile.

Now it should be ok.

Isn’t it?

Regards

Jose

Thanks, you have a nice site. I lived not too far away many years ago :slight_smile:

Thanks for liking my site.

Where have you lived?

I will try to get this to work but at the moment I do have some problems with php.

Now the time zone tells me to got to bed. :wink:

Perhaps I have better ideas tomorrow or I will try on sunday. Lot of problems here not only the website. :frowning:

Regards

Jose

Bad Kreuznach

Mark

The data for the wxastronomy.php page comes from testtags.php, so yes, as long as you have WD keep testtags.php updated, the wxastronomy.php page will stay current too.

The data for the wxastronomy.php page comes from testtags.php, so yes, as long as you have WD keep testtags.php updated, the wxastronomy.php page will stay current too.

Thanks. Yes I have this up to date.

Today I will try to get this on my page.

Regards

Jose

Hello,

everything works now.

But has anyone any idea how to translate the names in the file?

See the attachment. There it is called “Son” but it has to be “Sonne”.

Regards

Jose

sun.png

You’ll need to change two things.

In wxastronomy.php change

<h3><?php langtrans('Sun'); ?></h3>

to

<h3><?php langtrans('Sun&nbsp;'); ?></h3>

and in language-de.txt change

langlookup|Sun|Sonne|

to

langlookup|Sun&nbsp;|Sonne|

Then the English word for ‘Sun’ meaning the solar body won’t be confused with the abbreviation for ‘Sunday’ in English.

Best regards,
Ken

Fantastic.

That worked.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Jose