WS2310 - conditions icon dissappeared from console screen

I just noticed that upon upgrading to 9.73e, the forecast/current conditions icon above the clock has dissappeared from the console screen. It is the same color as the background (blue) and blank. Double clicking this area now does nothing. All settings appear to be the same as before.

The icon is uploading to my web page along with the 5 day forecast graphic so they are being generated as usual.

If I shut down and restart WD, the icon is there till the graphs update on the right side of the screen if that is a clue. There is a blink and the icon is gone.

Upgraded to 9.74 with no change in this condition.

Thanks
John (80F in Baltimore and loving it) :smiley:

WS2310
Win XP

hi
email me your wdisplay.ini file from c:\windows or c:\winnt
and export me your wdisplayftp.ini file from the registry
see
http://www.weather-display.com/exportregistry.html
for how

the WS2310 should start up every time now (it might take 30 seconds sometimes) in the latest version

Hi Brian,

The email is on its way. I couldn’t figure out how to attach a file using the email button on this forum so copied and pasted them into the email.

Thanks,
John

Hi
i have your settings
After a very frustrating day with a weather station I have here, I got time to have a look at your settings
Go to input daily weather, then untick “use this image as the icon”

Duh !
Sorry for wasting your time on an obvious user problem. I don’t recall ever being on that set-up page but it was checked as you suggested. It is now unchecked and all is well in the world. :smiley:

Thank You,
John