Word Press Blog setup

I am trying to setup the WP blog and think I have followed all the directions correctly.

I have the weather templates in n7dq.com/weather and Word Press n7dq.com/wordpress. Here are the errors I am getting:

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘’ for inclusion (include_path=‘.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php’) in /home/content/m/b/a/mbatesco/html/top-level2.php on line 12

Warning: include(…/header.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/b/a/mbatesco/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/wxblog/header.php on line 41

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘…/header.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php’) in /home/content/m/b/a/mbatesco/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/wxblog/header.php on line 41

Warning: include(…/menubar.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/b/a/mbatesco/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/wxblog/header.php on line 43

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘…/menubar.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php’) in /home/content/m/b/a/mbatesco/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/wxblog/header.php on line 43

any thoughts?

Mike - N7DQ

I think you’ll need to change the relative addresses of the header and menubar to be

…/weather/header.php
…/weather/menubar.php

since you’ve installed the WordPress directory at /wordpress instead of the expected (for your site) /weather/wordpress

The template default is to have the template in the / directory and WordPress in the /wordpress directory (relative to the document root of the website).

Best regards,
Ken

Ken,

I understand the change to be made, just not which files?

Thanks
Mike - N7DQ

Figured it out. The header.php and footer.php scripts for the wxblog template.

Thanks
Mike - N7DQ

Okay, I have it mostly working. I am now getting this error in the blog but not on the weather page.

Live Updates Error: clientraw.txt file not found.
We are currently fixing technical difficulties. Live updates will resume soon.

www.n7dq.com/wordpress

Thoughts?

Thanks
Mike - N7DQ

Did you install crtest.php to get the liveupdates error script?

This would make it compatible with the blog:
edit the crtest.php

change this to a full server path:

$lu_crfile = '/full/path/to/clientraw.txt';  

Then comment out this line:

//if (isset($site['clientrawfile'])) {$lu_crfile = $SITE['clientrawfile']; }  

You can also upgrade to the latest crtest.php, but you still need the changes above to make it compatible with the blog.
http://discourse.weather-watch.com/t/37043

I don’t think Ken has put this version on the plugin page

Just added it to the plugins page :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads-up, Mike!

Best regards,
Ken