What happend at midnight? Feb 28 / Mar 1

It seems I had some form of data or graphing problem as the month changed. I lost the graphing for everyting prior to midnight and then a massive spike. It affected the current 24, 48 and 72 hr graphs. Interestingly, it didn’t affect the real time graph. 8O

Check out my site!!!

Did any one else have the same problem?

Bob

http://members.cox.net/r.furborough/weather.htm

Fine here Bob,
I was wondering though…has your lunar times been alright? I’m running 9.61c and so far mine are good. You had said you were having the same problems that I was. As for the spikes I have been having some weird ones with the dew point on my real time graph though. Just wondering if you might have had something like that since we are both running LaCrosse stations…
Jon

I had ticked that the thing would send an end of the month report to my printer and nothing happended. Maybe it was something because of a 28 day month.

I also have to manually upload the daily and noaa report still. Get the email though.

Aard,
don’t tell me you forgot to turn on your printer :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Jon

Hi Jon,

I haven’t been keeping much of an eye on this, biuI have just done a quick check of the lunar events. WD is within a minute of rise time and 4 minutes of the set time calculated at wunderground.

I have been working on the reliability of my setup. I have upgraded from Win98SE to Win2K Pro. Without any hardware changes the results are outstanding. WD runs much more efficiently. Memory usage and Hard Disk access is much improved. I am now working on the reliability of my wireless link. It’s getting much better and definitely seem to be an EMI / RF problem in the vicinity of the Receiver/Interface.

Bob

Hi Bob,
I tried mine wireless, but my station kept losing its mind so I gave up and went hardwired and so far its worked great. My kids PC has Win2K on it and it seems alright but I don’t suppose I’ll change…some of my hardware doesn’t have available drivers for 2K…maybe someday when I build me a new Vrroom PC :slight_smile:
Jon

It seems I had some form of data or graphing problem as the month changed. I lost the graphing for everyting prior to midnight and then a massive spike. It affected the current 24, 48 and 72 hr graphs. Interestingly, it didn't affect the real time graph. 8O

Check out my site!!!

Did any one else have the same problem?

Bob

hello,
I have had the same trouble at about 10:30 local time (9:30 GMT) Strange!!! 8O :slight_smile: :frowning:

Yes, it was on, is on and had paper. Even works. 8)

Check out your record high wind gust 67.9 on March 32 2003 !!!

Its seems there was a servious problem around the end of feb

Cheers

Keith

Keith

Thanks for the notification…

I’ve been seeing crazy stuff for a while.

I feel sorry for Brian, he’s going to be coming home to a heap of issues relating to the month changeover etc.

Bob