WD Features Index

Chris

How about a section in the Forum, or on your main web site, that lists all WD features, existing and new as they come on stream. A sort of Library or FAQ for WD.

Then, from each of these features add or create links to any threads and explanations about the feature.

This way you would be be building a dynamic online “help” for WD users old and new.

As the forum grows it might take a bit of pressure off Brian not having to answer the same question over again or by being able to mail people links to the appropriate feature. It may also be an appropriate place to archive threads.

It would not be a Forum where anyone other than administrators inc. Brian could post but everyone can see it.

How about a section in the Forum, or on your main web site, that lists all WD features, existing and new as they come on stream. A sort of Library or FAQ for WD.

That was the idea behind the “HOWTO’s and Hints & Tips” section, but it needs a bit of work to tidy it up and start populating it with useful material. I’ve had a busy year so far after moving house, but most of the major work is finished now, so I’m hoping I’ll have some more time available soon to knock things into shape.