VP2 Upgrade Adventure

Congrats. Glad everything worked out for the switch over.

It will take a while to spot all the bits that I no longer have. For example, I’ve remove the solar and ET info from the web pages, but then noticed that it’s also included in the summary image #-o

10 minute wind average is now zero!

Looks ok from here…avg wind 0.8 MPH

5 MPH SW, wait a minute, MPH ?

Phew!!!
Great result Chris.
After your saga I think I’ll stick to my 928 :frowning: -so much for dreams. I have enough problems tweaking my 928 and the thought of what for me would be about 4 week’s work is enough to send me to the local home for the confused elderly.

I’m jealous really and I think the Davis Santa’s forgotten that I moved three years ago . [-o< for a miracle

[quote author=nikoshepherd

It wasn’t that bad really, so keep on with the dream.

Glad to see you got it all working.

I think…

Control Panel > Summary image/icons > Main Screen Icon Setup > Show the David VP…

Solar…eventually, but I need to save up first! The UV sensor is even more frighteningly priced! I must get round to trying to build one first though.

I have it displaying and scrolling on my WD at home but not on the web page from my site. That’s what I’m after.
–Dave

Ahhh…I think I know what it is. I have the console graphic animating showing the conditions at 1 minute intervals and the snapshots just happen to make it look like the forecast is scrolling across. If you look closely you’ll see it jump on each time the clock jumps on.

Yeah, that appears to be it. I didn’t notice the other data being animated. Thanks.
–Dave