VirtualVP - multiple programs to one VP station

The VirtualVP archive download window should only appear when VirtualVP starts up, and I don’t think there are any other things it will pop up. Do you have WeatherLink set for automatic downloads? It does pop up a window. Since it would be downloading the archive data from VirtualVP, and since VirtualVP feeds the data a lot faster than the console, the WL download popup will only appear for a fraction of a second, especially if it’s downloading frequently. If this turns out to be the problem, try setting WL to download something somewhere in the range of every hour to every 8 hours.

Steve

Unfortunately, or rather fortunately, I’m sitting in a hotel room in Atlanta on my way to the Alabama Gulf Shores and have the monitors turned off right now. I’ll do more checking when I get home next week. Just happened to think of it while reading this thread. I’ll let you know exactally what I have then.

I was able to remote in and did see the window a little longer. The title was ‘Downloading from Quickskys’ which is the name of my file in WL. Didn’t see a setting for the time though.

–Dave

Could someone help me? I found this article about two GPS Splitter applications http://www.eltima.com/gpsgate-alternative/ and I try to find out what soft to choose.

For me is very important the ability to split serial port among several applications in such way that they can all get the same data at the same time but both software can do it…

Sadly VirtualVP is not what you need. It is designed specifically to allow two or more systems to access a Davis Weather Station, nothing more or less.

Stuart