UV & Solar Sensors

Vantage Pro, with the UV & Solar Sensor option ticked to yes. Sometimes the UV & Solar readings display, sometime they don’t. Haven’t figure any pattern… Also, the background has changed colors (from light blue to light green) and back… 9.73d…

Bud

humm, one of the problems is i have too many stations supported , LOL

try going to setup, solar setup
and turn that ON
and set the maxcimum threshold based on the max solar radiation level reported there (for your lat/long)
that might help keep it displayed

colour:
the green is used by default for the web page screen shot

change that, under setup, misc/colour setup
screen shot colour, and tick that too

Agree, you have many stations supported… Your lab must be busy! :wink:

Where does one find the max solar radiation level reported (for my lat/long)?

Am I correct in thinking when it makes the screen shot, it would change the colors, and then perhaps not change them back?

Bud

the max solar is under setup, solar setup…
(should be)

colour:
no, it changes back
its becuase the gif colours are slight ly different, and so this gives you a chance to select a better colour for the screen shot this way (by setting up in the colour setup)

do you have anything else ticked such as leaf, soil and solar only? if you do , tick no to anything you don’t have under the vp accessories.

I think I know what he is talking about. on the current main screen, to the left of the new et/% solar, that the values sometimes show on the screen and not. Mine changed because of the extra sensors I have added, but I can always get my readings on the vp graph, extra sensor graph and under view vp solar etc. screen.

I’d check that I had the sensors set up right.