Steelseries Gauges for WD

Done, v1.6.3 now uploaded - eventually, my 3G connection has dropped down to GPRS in my hotel :frowning:

Popup works perfectly for me, Mark! I get the text and no more broken image window. :smiley:

Thanks again. =D>

-Keith

I have an error in internet explorer 9 voila it tells me

if someone has an idea I’m interested

Your browser does not support the HTML5 Canvas … Sorry …
An up-to-day of your browser to a newer version is required - almost all browsers support HTML5 Canvas now includes IE9!

I redirect you to the site containing the ‘old’ gauges …

http://www.meteo16-vars.com/gauges.htm

Sounds like you have ‘compatibility’ mode enabled - your pages loads OK for me in IE9.

Try clicking the ‘broken page’ icon at the right of your URL address bar.

Was this last question how much it made ​​you
for the images when you pass on the gauge
I have nothing
thank you very much
Emmanuel

I don’t fully understand your question, but if you are referring to the redirect to the “old
gauges” page, I don’t have those, either, so I changed the redirect link in gauges.js to
redirect the user back to my main weather page.

-Keith

I speak not of the images that you see when you pass the mouse over the gauge at home is nothing that appears

Emmanuel

Emmanuel, you do not seem to have any ‘image’ based graphs on your website, you use Flash and HiCharts. So I do not think it is possible to use this feature with the gauges. The gauges popups require small graphs in an image format such as jpg, png or gif.

/M

OK called me how I can remove the window just leave the text in his case it’ll be the prettiest :smiley:

gauges.js, line 30

var g_showPopupDataGraphs = false; //If popup data is displayed, show the graphs?

thank you

cordially Emmanuel :wink:

Works perfectly with the data only popups! Thanks, Mark. :smiley:

Is there a direct link for these updates pls. I (for whatever reason) am unable to download from the update thread.

I think I must be missing something.

The graphs look great. Easy install etc.

How often should customclientraw.txt be updated? Mine is being sent to the server every minute. But I am sending clientraw.txt every few seconds and would like to send customclientraw at the same time. Is that possible?

Bill

Bill,

Are you uploading the customclientrawlocal using the Real Time client upload? You can set
that up in the Real Time Client window; tick “Create a custom clientraw file…” near the bottom
of the window. If you have a zero offset, the Real Time client uploader will upload both at the
same time frequency. At least, that’s how it is working for me.

-Keith

Is something else besides var g_showPopupData = true; and var g_showPopupDataGraphs = true; necessary to get the graphs to generate? I get the window and the text, but no graph.

Thanks.

Thanks Kevin, I had the “Create a custom clientraw file” checked. I have the customclientrawlocal in my wd directory. Correct?

Bill

John, the scripts do not generate graphs, they can only load graphics that are already on your server. So if you have some suitable graphics point the scripts at those, if not you are best disabling the graphs in the popups.

Aw, shucks. You mean this wonderful script can’t do that, too…?? :wink:

Thanks.

Move it into /webfiles/.