Some graphs not uploading

Hi Brian

Noticed yesterday that monthtodate.gif and yesterdaygraph.gif aren’t going up each day. Upgraded to 9.84e but no change this morning.

curr24hourgraph.gif, curr48hourgraph.gif, curr72hourgraph.gif and weekgra.gif are going up normally.

those are updated daily, as long as you have the averages/extreme ticked to update, under web upload times
try action, update averages/extreme to see what happens

those are updated daily, as long as you have the averages/extreme ticked to update, under web upload times
Yes it is checked
try action, update averages/extreme to see what happen
That seems to hang and nothing goes up. I get the hourglass next to the mouse pointer while the mouse is over the main screen. Tried restarting the program and waited overnight to see if it uploaded aftermidnight--no luck

Running 9.84e on Win 2K server

then you have a problem houston
(check under view program error log after it does it)
try deleting the file july2003.htm
or go to view, averages/extreme, reset the averages/extreme web page
and or zip and email me the log file 72003lg.txt

strange how i never have anything go wrong myself…

(check under view program error log after it does it)
here's what is says: ERROR: I/O error 6 at time/date 12:02:05 AM 7/25/2003 ERROR: I/O error 6 at time/date 3:24:53 PM 7/25/2003
try deleting the file july2003.htm

OK, trying that. Interesting that it’s dated July 7 and hasn’t been updating. That’s when I got my Colbalt Qube up and running again. Files are stored there on a mapped network drive. Suspect the problem is somewhere around here.

or go to view, averages/extreme, reset the averages/extreme web page and or zip and email me the log file 72003lg.txt

Did that (took about 5 min). Then did Action/Update extreme-averages page on Internet now. Was sluggish, but did go up and now those two graphs are current. The I/O error 6 is gone from the error log, so that’s promising. Now will wait and see if it updates overnight. Will email the file tomorrow if the problem doesn’t clear. Thanks Brian.

OK, it’s Saturday morning here and the graphs updated overnight :smiley:

Thanks again Brian. Best support anywhere.