Soil temperature on All Time Records

As I have now loaded the latest 9.90b version, I find that the soil temperature shown is so much slicker compared to before.

Now, the only problem that has raised it’s ugly head yet again is that in All Time Records, the existing Record Low Soil Temperature is lost again in the all time section as well as the current monthly section. Both of these show 0.0c again. I had to reset these again and was able to manually insert the All Time Record minimum all time record, but the current one only falls back to what the actual reading it is at the time of the reset.

Is there a way:-

a) that I am able to reset the the current minimum temperature to record what it was for an early recorded reading this month.
b) To incorporate some sort of delay again to stop this happening.

Brian, sorry to nag you, but this problem still continues with 9.91. I can with the actual figure, but the current month I cannot correct as it always falls back to the actual live temperature after I have had to reset it, and therefore it may be incorrect by the time the end of the current month!

Also, what is the purpose of “This Month” button under the “current month record values” as it doesn’t do anything.

Brian, sorry to nag you, but this problem still continues with 9.91. I can with the actual figure, but the current month I cannot correct as it always falls back to the actual live temperature after I have had to reset it, and therefore it may be incorrect by the time the end of the current month!

Also, what is the purpose of “This Month” button under the “current month record values” as it doesn’t do anything.

i have got fairly used to nagging
when you click on this month, the current month is shown
but that button is still there
so i need to change it to all time, so you can go back

but i will also look into beign able to actualy set this months current record values
it will take a bit of work though…

Thanks Brian. I shall leave this in your capable hands. Hope you have put these items in your “to do” list.

i will try 2 nite, but i am battling a head cold…

Last time I spoke to you, you had a bad dose of flu. With all these bugs you are catching, it’s not doing you any good. I hope you are not burning the candle at both ends … that is doing too much … looking after them cows plus trying to satisfy all of us with our Weather Display problems. You need a good holiday to get away from it all, and for you to have a well earned rest. You deserve it.

yeah, both me and the wife have a head cold (head aches etc)

i have done what you wanted andy, download a new version

the problem is, if i stop supporting wd, then i get a bad name out there,and then sales will drop off,and then i would have shot myself in the foot

Thanks for what you have done. Which bits did you fix? All or parts of what was mentioned on the previous postings. I am asking you this because some won’t be obvious until I upgrade.

Yes, I know what you mean. You have dug yourself into a corner with Weather Display, but in the end, you know that the majority of us appreciate and recognise the additional effort (or as pommies would say - “you always go that extra yard”) you make with making your product even better. Many months ago, when I had a problem with Weather Display - and it was my computer playing silly b**gars, I reloaded my original disc I purchased which was then as version 9.16. Well what a difference in design and additional facilities compared to then.

Keep up the good work Brian, and I know many would second me with your loyalty and aftercare that you do for all us.

see:
view, all time records
this click on this month
then click on set values

Thanks Brian, that is W O N D E R F U L L :smiley:

cool
its a good idea
and was not too hard to do…i just used the existing setup, and set a flag for the month, copied some code, and vola