Software died at end of 2002

Brian:

I am the one with the Heathkit and I just noticed that the Weather Display software exited on it’s own after only writing one record in 2003. I am currently running version 9.39b, but will now download and install the latest in case I missed a critical update (it would be nice if you could email is with critical updates). BTW, 9.39b started up OK after I found it was not running for 2 days!

Glenn

Brian:

Forgive me! I just looked at the log file and all the data is there through the 3rd of January, but the Average/Extreme page is not updating (it shows no data when I click on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd of the month. I will go ahead and install the latest version now and see what happens.

Glenn

Thought I’d tell you I had (and I think a few others did too) the same problem. WD was still working but for some reason not collating and writing the data into the web file folder, since the beginning of the year.

After much mucking about with reinstalling WD, I eventually gave up. But one resort, which was the last attempt was to close WD and reboot the PC, then restart WD, and hey-presto it is now working correctly again.

Not really sure why this happened, but I must remember to try and download the December .htm files as these were partially lost in the end of month/year roll-over.

hi glen
the log file needs to have data logged through the averages/extreme reset time (i.e midnigth or 9am) to know which day ends and begins where
i,.e
min 59 and min 0 of hour 23 and hour 0
or
min 59 and min 0 of hour 8 and hour 9
needs to be logged in the 12003lg.txt log file

check the log file…:slight_smile:

sorry for the late answer