Reed-switch for Davis Vantage Pro2 - which type?

Hi

Yesterday my reed-switch stopped working in my Davis Vantage Pro2 raingauge - lucky I had a spare one from my Old Lacross WS-2305 station - and it seems to work fine.

I like to order a couple of spare reed-switches - and im in doubt what type I should order - I have found this Danish reseller:

https://www.elfaelektronik.dk/elfa3~dk_da/elfa/init.do?toc=19063#toc=19071;

Anyone have a suggestion for what to order?

Best regards,

Henrik

Ps. I have asked the Danish Davis reseller -and they charge 13$ + postage - I think that sounds a bit expensive

Just call Davis Technical Support… They sent me two at no charge when I thought my rain gauge was broken; however a good cleaning with air in a can was all that was needed.

Just call Davis Technical Support... They sent me two at no charge when I thought my rain gauge was broken; however a good cleaning with air in a can was all that was needed.
There are a few buts, - jwwd, like me are in Europe, it may cost a lot to call to US, also we should call in middle of the night to be on their "office-time". - I don't think they send anything for free to Europe, like the SensComp-example, they wanted $120 for sending a little few-centimeter-sized sensor to Europe.

Henkka

Hi again

Just a follow-up:

I called the Danish Importor of Lacross Stations here in Denmark (located here in Silkeborg) and he gave me a bunch of reed-switches for free. I just need to “un-solder” the reed-switch from the printboard.

Best regards,

Henrik