Recreate monthly averages/extremes in 9.85e

Having problem to recreate the monthly averages/extremes. The procedure starts and ends OK, but some days are missing! I’ve tried several times and every time there are some days missing (about 3 or 4?), BUT every time there are different days missing; days that were missing the last time are now complete there… and so on…from time to time… but never complete. :frowning:

I’d a look at the logfile, but this seems to be OK.

Any suggestions?

if there is any missing hour/minute entries for the midnight roll over in the log file, then wd will miss the day
zip and email me the log file in question
(you can put in the missing lines)

Thank you for your offer to check my logfiles. I also can do it by myself, because your time is restricted (?).

I thought I’ve checked it… but perhaps I’m blind of that? :lol:

What is needed for the midnight roll over?
Only:
Day 1 2359 …
Day 2 0000 …
??

I will check it again.

But I wounder: by each try there is a diffenrent day missing (which was in the try before already present!). And a next try later there is another day missing and the missing day of before is (oh wounder!) present again… :?: Hmmm…

If I will not find a missing entry for the midnight roll over I will zip and email you my logfile. Please dont’t forgett to answer my question about the needed entries for the midnight roll over above. Thanks a lot!

Hi Brian!

Hmmm… I can’t find a missing line or error in the logfile for midnight roll over…

Please answer me the following question - otherwise I have to Zip and eMail you my logfile, what I want to avoid because of your free time :slight_smile:

What is needed for the midnight roll over?
Only:
Day 1 2359 …
Day 2 0000 …
??

Or more? I’ve check my logfile again and for each day these two lines (and more) are present.

Hi
hum, yes, that is what should be needed
But, yes, zip and email me the log file and i will investigate in the compiler what is happening

New Version 5.86d from today is working very fine for me!

The Bug is solved! :smiley:

Thank you very much!

and thats another long term bug solved (hey i’m on a bit of a roll)