rechecking of data before weatherreport e-mail?

hi Brian,
is there a possibility let wd recheck the received data before sending the weather report e-mail? (cause there are sometimes little problems with data transmission from Davis VP wireless to the console).

Maybe there could be an information in the weather report e-mail which says “Data too old” or something similar, if the received data are older than 10 min.

hummm, i am not sure how I am going to know its old data…thats all…

i do see in the raw data there is a data point called nextrecord

i could add some beta code so we can see what that does
(and I am thinking we could add battery level to the sunshine hours window in wd too for the VP and plot the battery level on the VP uv/solar graph))

did you find time to add this feature?

i do see in the raw data there is a data point called nextrecord

i could add some beta code so we can see what that does
(and I am thinking we could add battery level to the sunshine hours window in wd too for the VP and plot the battery level on the VP uv/solar graph))

is it working?

cheers

hi
davis has explained this better now, in there latest sdk
so i think i can check this value, yes, to make sure it has changed , so as to know new data has arrived from the console, yes

and how does it work? how can I have this information?

it there a possibility let wd say in the weather report e-mail (and also sbject line) ie. “data too old”, if there are data older then 5 or 10 minutes?

thx.

hi davis has explained this better now, in there latest sdk so i think i can check this value, yes, to make sure it has changed , so as to know new data has arrived from the console, yes

is it working now?

cheers