RainViewer link in Rain Today 25% picture

Has anyone noticed that the radar link in the image popup in the Rain Today block has been only showing a 25% picture? Its actually the entire picture, but only 25% size. Thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Jim

Looks OK here, in Edge:

But not in Chrome:

Interesting, Edge does not work here, same as Chrome. Maybe i have a later version of Edge. Did you see aurora in the big blast a couple weeks back?

Regards,

Jim

Version 125.0.2535.79 (Official build) (64-bit)

No, too much light pollution. I’m going to have to drive out into the sticks. . .

Hmmm. My Edge is Version 126.0.2592.24.

Even here is the southland we were able to see a soft glow in the north. Quite amazing to see it this far south. My kids in Minnesota and Oregon sent pictures of a fantastic display.

Regards,

Jim

Next time, try using a digital camera to take photos. We could see it by eye but it wasn’t that spectacular, but we did get some pretty good shots just using a phone camera. I don’t have many online, but here are a couple of them…

These were taken from a suburban area with street lights, etc. We didn’t see the red/green ‘sheets’ that many people saw, but (1) we couldn’t easily see the horizon and (2) I think we may have been under the aurora looking up into it rather than seeing it from a distance.

1 Like

Its a miracle! It healed. Must have been something in Chrome or the rainviewer webserver, but it healed and displays fine now.

Just in time for a thunderstorm moving in. 1st lightning strike just showed up, 12 miles and closing…

Regards Jim

1 Like