Problem Since installing 10.35q

Brian noticed a small problem on WD web page. Dont know if its just me or if anyone else has the problem.

http://www.fairfieldweather.info/fairfield.htm

At the top it would say what time that page was uploaded and what time its next due to be uploaded. All i get is number up there -2.5

i was working on using a different way of displaying the degrees symbol, but upset that part
i am re uploading a new 10.35q zip now, download that soon (which I have tested and is ok here)

Experiencing problems with the table. It’s using an ampersand for the degree symbol. :frowning: This is with the Aug 9, 21:24:35 main 10.35q install file.

This appears to be happening when I view in FF and not IE.

i have fixed that problem for when viewing in FF
download a new 10.35q
(i missed the ; on the end of &deg #-o

Brian downloaded the new version this afternoon about 2 hours ago the problem still exists.

Cheers

checking your source code, its now °
but is the problem you refer to , the temperature instead of the next update time?
i cant seem to duplicate that problem…I need someones setings files that have that problem…

Just installed the latest 10.35Q version and see 2 errors happening.

The above mentioned update time and the 10 minute wind degrees.

Settings files emailed.

untitled1.jpg

Making some progress… :wink: Just downloaded the latest full install and my degree symbols correctly appear again in FF. :slight_smile: However, I do see that “F” after the average 10 minute wind direction in the table.

ops, i missed seeing that F
uploading a new 10.35r now to fix that

That fixed it. :smiley: Thanks Brian.